Making Bitcoin More Accessible with Daniel Polotsky of CoinFlip ATM
Description: Bitcoin ATM’s a great vehicle for not only increasing bitcoin awareness but also making it easy and accessible for people to access - especially for those who have cash and want to use it to purchase bitcoin.
I loved hearing more about his inspiration to start building Bitcoin ATM’s that are both safe/secure and really userfriendly. In this interview, we chat about a variety of things, including:
- How many bitcoin ATM’s they currently have in the United States and what their roadmap is for expansion.
- Which coins the currently supported, and what the process is like to get a new coin listed.
- If they have plans to expand internationally.
- How the global pandemic has affected their business - either positively or negatively.
- Daniel's inspiration for starting the company and how he’s been able to grow the business to now have over 40 team members.
- The positive media coverage CoinFlip ATM has been getting lately - especially a recent Forbes article.
- The inspiration behind the name CoinFlip.
- Security while using the ATM. What exactly happens from a customer standpoint - and what is also happening behind the scenes to make it work.
- How Coinflip is different than other Bitcoin ATM companies.
- Demographic info on who is using Bitcoin ATM’s and why.
This was a great conversation and I loved getting to hang out with Daniel and learn more about everything they are building over at CoinFlip. Be sure to leave a comment below letting me know what you guys think! Out of curiosity, have you guys ever used a Bitcoin ATM before?
🔗Guest Social Links:
🔥Let's Be Friends 🔥
YouTube - https://YouTube.com/c/GirlGoneCrypto
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/girlgone_crypto
Linkedin - https://linkedin.com/in/GirlGoneCrypto
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/girl_gone_c...
Steem - https://steemit.com/@coruscate
Flote - https://flote.app/GirlGoneCrypto
TikTok - http://vm.tiktok.com/m3kSQX/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/girlgonecrypt0/