How to Use a Concealer After a BB Cream
Description: Without a doubt, a concealer can be used after applying the BB Cream!
BB cream is great when applied very lightly all over the face. It helps even out the skin tone and give a light coverage and natural finish, but it won’t always cover up blemishes, breakouts or under-eye discoloration.
- That’s where a concealer comes in handy!
After you’ve applied the BB cream evenly using your fingers or a foundation brush, here’s what you need to do:
- Analyse your face for where it needs a bit of extra coverage
- Choose a concealer that’s the right shade for your skin tone
- If you want to brighten the under-eye area, choose a second concealer that’s one to two shades lighter than your skin tone
Using a concealer will help with several aspects:
- Covering up any blemishes, breakouts and discoloration
- Getting an even, skin-toned finish
- Adding some extra coverage where it’s needed
- Avoiding the need for a heavier foundation
- Ensuring a lightweight and natural finish
Use a small amount of concealer and apply it to the areas where it’s needed, such as a few dots on the face and under the eye.
Then blend the concealer into the skin using your fingers, a brush or a damp sponge.
If needed, set the concealer and your base with face powder using a powder brush.
🎶G E M A F R E I E - M U S I K
Disclaimer: The videos are not sponsored and there are no affiliate links. The products that I use in my videos are ones that I personally recommend and have purchased at my own expense. I believe they are worth the cost.
When it comes to choosing products, it depends on your skin type and how you are applying them. Therefore, I can't guarantee that a particular product will work for you. If you are concerned about a product, please consult a skin expert. It is always possible to be unknowingly allergic to an ingredient, even if you are very careful!