▶️ Discussing Blockchain And Crypto Tech With Rice Crypto | EP#309
Description: Me and Rice Crypto sat down for some time to discuss crypto, the YouTube purge, the Bitcoin halving, COVID-19’s impact on the space, and the many social blockchain and crypto-monetized dapps we use every day.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• How did Rice Crypto get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• What is your favorite cryptocurrency or token?
• How do you feel about censorship, privacy, and free speech
• What are your thoughts on the YouTube crypto purge and did it affect you?
• Are you bullish on Bitcoin? What are your thoughts and predictions for the halving?
• How do you feel COVID-19 is impacting the blockchain space?
• What decentralized blockchain and or crypto-monetized social platforms are you currently using and what are your thoughts on them?
Check out his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOm4xXRhgne-ICd6MQw6Kzg
Check out his Twitter profile here: https://twitter.com/ricecrypto
Let me know what your thoughts are on everything we covered and don’t forget to comment, like, and subscribe!