▶️ Discussing Read.Cash & BCH With Marc De Mesel | EP#338
Description: I had the pleasure of chatting with Marc De Mesel about Bitcoin Cash and the Read.Cash blogging platform. He has donated over $100,000 USD worth of Bitcoin Cash to Read.Cash’s creator fund and users on the platforms via tips. In this video, we dive into his investments, other platforms he’s used, Read.cash, and his crypto philanthropy.
*I apologize for the feedback buzz. Marc’s audio has some feedback that I didn’t notice until I was editing it afterward.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• What was your motivation to make the multiple donations and to tip so much to users on Read.Cash?
• What are your main investments and why do you like Bitcoin Cash?
• Are there any other Bitcoin Cash platforms that you use?
• Why was Read.Cash the platform that you decided to focus on and what was going through your mind when you made those donations?
• Do you think Read.Cash’s fund is sustainable?
• Are there any other blockchain platforms that you use?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
You can follow him on YouTube, Twitter, and LBRY for more:
What do you think about Read.Cash? What do you think about Marc’s approach to investing and wealth? Feel free to leave questions for me or Marc in the comments below and don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe as well!
💰 You can sponsor me directly on Read.cash in exchange for ad space: https://read.cash/become-a-sponsor/scottcbusiness and or use my referral to sign up https://read.cash/r/scottcbusiness. This and Publish0x are my go to blogging-only platforms.