▶️ Interviewing Ryan Taylor From Dash Core Group | BeInCrypto
Description: I had the chance to discuss Dash with Ryan Taylor who is the Dash Core Group CEO which is the main development group for Dash. We talk about where Dash is headed, where you can use it, their value proposition, and why you should get involved.
*I say CEO of Dash at the beginning of the interview, but I should have said Dash Core Group*
Dash gives you the freedom to move your money any way you want. Grab a coffee, split a check, or pay your phone bill. Dash moves money anywhere, to anyone, instantly, for less than a cent.
Dash is accepted globally by businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our low fees and instant transaction time make Dash the preferred method of payment around the world.
I personally use it for my Bitrefill purchases because it’s one of the fastest and cheapest ways to buy gift cards without having to pay gas fees or wait more than a couple of seconds. It can make a huge difference if you’re on the go or you just want to save some money and time.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Dash?
• What problem does Dash solve?
• How did Dash get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• Can you share a little about your recent proposal to change the block-reward allocation to improve Dash as a store of value?
• Can you speak to the upcoming Dash platform release?
• Why Dash from a regulatory standpoint should be treated the same as Bitcoin
• What are your thoughts on Dash being traced by Chainalysis now? Does that not undermine the privacy aspect of Dash supporting "private" transactions?
• Are there any other big updates for Dash to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where do you see Dash going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://www.dash.org/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
You can watch the video on BeInCrypto’s channel here: https://youtu.be/k2HqTPtNMGY