Chicken Gravy Reciep | Restaurant Style Chicken Gravy | Chicken Recipe
# Welcome to My City Food Secret:
Chicken Gravy Reciep. Super easy indian Chicken curry recipe, Easy Recipe for Bachelors. This is chicken curry for beginners and bachelors, it is very easy and delicious recipe and can be using using ingredients easily available at home. In this video we will see how to make chicken curry in tamil. This chicken curry is an ideal side dish for chapathi and also goes well with rice and biryani as well as chicken Recipe. This chicken curry is made without coconut and it is a different version than the other chicken recipes. For this recipe we are going to be using freshly ground masala and the addition of this freshly ground spices adds a lot of flavor to the recipe. This chicken curry is ideal for a quick to serve along with other dishes and is an excellent recipe for beginners.
Ingredients for Restaurant Style Chicken Gravy:
- Chicken, curry cut pieces with bones- 500 gms
- Onions, chopped- 2 medium
- Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tsp
- Red ripe tomatoes-2 medium
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Star anise 2
- Oil- 1/2 Cup
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan/kadai.
- Add the chopped onions and fry on medium heat for 5-6 mins till translucent.
- Now add the Ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 mins on low heat.
- Add turmeric, red chilli and coriander powders and mix it well. Fry it on low heat for 2-3 mins after adding a splash of water.
- Now add the chicken pieces, mix well and fry it on medium heat for 5-6 mins till the chicken is browned well.
- Add the salt and mix it well.
- Add the Garam Masala Powder, mix and cook for 1 min.
- Add 200 ml water, mix and cover & cook for 15 mins.
- Remove the lid and add Kasuri Methi, mix and simmer for around 2 minutes.
- Serve with chapati or rice.
# Click on the Logo To visit Our official Youtube Channel!